European Manufacturers of Industrial Laundry Equipment are founding an European Working Group for European Textile Care Technology (ETCT)
Frankfurt am Main, December 17, 2012 – The four European manufacturers of Industrial Laundry Equipment were founding the European Working Group for Textile Care Technology (ETCT) in Frankfurt am Main. The foundation members are the following companies:
- Girbau SA, Spain
- Jensen GmbH, Germany, Switzerland and Denmark
- Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH, Germany
- LAVATEC Laundry Technology GmbH, Germany
It is the goal of ETCT to bundle the interests of the European manufacturers of industrial laundry equipment at the European level towards EU institutions as well as towards public and to achieve the European opinion leadership in this field of industry. The first step will be to establish an European platform within the process of the implementation of the EU Eco-design directive (LOT 24) and the resulting standardization.
Mr. Engelbert Heinz was elected as Chairman of ETCT, Mr. Pere Girbau Pous as Deputy Chairman. The board of ETCT consists of the following representatives:
- Mr. Pere Girbau Pous, President, Girbau SA
- Mr. Wolf-Peter Gräser, CEO, LAVATEC Laundry Technology GmbH
- Mr. Engelbert Heinz, CEO, Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH
- Mr. Martin Rauch, designated CEO Jensen GmbH
Managing Director is Mr. Elgar Straub, General Secretary is Mrs. Rita Neumann.
If you have any further questions, Elgar Straub will be delighted to help.
Telephone: +49 (0)172 6743975.